Home > Support Our Parish
SUPPORT OUR PARISH
At St. Thomas a'Becket, we look for parishioners to volunteer their time, their talent, and their treasure. Below are a number of ways that you can support St. Thomas a'Becket. Do you need support? The yellow box on the right will direct you to resources that may help parishioners or their families.
SHARE YOUR TIME AND TALENT
- Volunteer your time in one of our Commissions or Groups or join our Evangelization or Disability Concerns Committees.
- Volunteer in our Religious Education Program, for Children's Liturgy of the Word, in our Welcome Ministry, our Music Ministry, or as a volunteer during worship (Eucharistic Minister, Usher, Lector, Sacristan, Greeter, Preparing the Church Environment, or as an altar server).
- Spend time at Adoration and pray in the presence of the Body of Christ.
- Join St. Vincent de Paul and help "to embrace the world in a network of charity."
- Find out more about our Safe Environments program.
SHARE YOUR TREASURE
- Request a contribution envelope by emailing Cathy Hulett at email@example.com. If you forgot your regular envelope, you may always use a blue and white temporary envelope, available in the Gathering Space.
- Set up automatic debits or have your contributions charged to your credit card. Find out more about Online Giving.
- If you are on vacation, you may drop off your envelope at the church office when you return. See our Snow Birds page for information on maintaining your connection to the church when absent for a chunk of the year.
- Support our Catholic Services Appeal. The CSA program supports everything from Youth Ministry to Religious Education to Pastoral Ministry. Your support is critical!
- Our Youth Ministry runs an ongoing can and bottle drive. Bring your returnables to church in support of our youth groups.
- Bring canned goods or other non-perishable food to the St. Vincent de Paul red wagons in the Gathering Space or to the Religious Education Program's "Gathering of the Fish" program to support emergency assistance to parishioners as well as to stock local food banks.
- Be generous in your donations to the St. Vincent de Paul Top Hat collections after Mass. This money is used to provide food, clothing, and emergency assistance to those in our parish and in our community.
- Purchase a brick for our "Walk of Gratitude." These engraved bricks form the entrance to the church on both the north and south sides.
- Check out our parish wish list to see if you can help provide for what we need.
- Advertise in the Chancellor or support our advertisers. The Chancellor is ad-supported. Our advertisers enable us to provide a large, high quality bulletin. Check out the Chancellor with ads.
Return to St. Thomas a'Becket home