Home > Support Our Parish
2013 TAX STATEMENTS
Our sincere Thank You for all the contributions we received in 2013. Without them we would not be able to maintain all of the functions, pay the bills, payroll, maintenance, etc. We are going to print and mail all Contribution Statements for all families whose total tax deductible contributions were $250 or more. They will be mailed out at the end of January.
Those parishioners who have used the Online Giving process for the entire 2013 calendar year for all your tax-deductible contributions can obtain their tax statements by accessing your Online Giving account. Log into your Online Giving account, select My Online Giving History, click Print, change the date range, and select Full Detail Report. The report can be printed and is accepted by the IRS as a Parish-supplied contribution statement. (You must use the Google Chrome internet browser to print your Online Giving statement and you may have to disable your pop up blocker in order to print.)
If you would like a copy of your contributions, but have contributed less than $250, fill out a request form available in the Gathering Area. Just fill it out and leave it in the main parish office. If you have any questions about your statement, please contact Cathy Hulett at 981-1333, ext. 17, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPORT OUR PARISH
At St. Thomas a'Becket, we look for parishioners to volunteer their time, their talent, and their treasure. Below are a number of ways that you can support St. Thomas a'Becket. Do you need support? The yellow box on the right will direct you to resources that may help parishioners or their families.
SHARE YOUR TIME AND TALENT
- Volunteer your time in one of our Commissions or Groups or join our Evangelization or Disability Concerns Committees.
- Volunteer in our Religious Education Program, for Children's Liturgy of the Word, in our Welcome Ministry, our Music Ministry, or as a volunteer during worship (Eucharistic Minister, Usher, Lector, Sacristan, Greeter, Preparing the Church Environment, or as an altar server).
- Spend time at Adoration and pray in the presence of the Body of Christ.
- Join St. Vincent de Paul and help "to embrace the world in a network of charity."
- Support our Youth Ministry by recycling your junk mail, office paper, and newspapers in our large green and yellow bins.
- Find out more about our Safe Environments program.
SHARE YOUR TREASURE
- Request a contribution envelope by emailing Cathy Hulett at email@example.com. If you forgot your regular envelope, you may always use a blue and white temporary envelope, available in the Gathering Space.
- Set up automatic debits or have your contributions charged to your credit card. Find out more about Online Giving.
- If you are on vacation, you may drop off your envelope at the church office when you return. See our Snow Birds page for information on maintaining your connection to the church when absent for a chunk of the year.
- Support our Catholic Services Appeal. The CSA program supports everything from Youth Ministry to Religious Education to Pastoral Ministry. Your support is critical!
- Our Youth Ministry runs an ongoing can and bottle drive. Bring your returnables to church in support of our youth groups.
- Bring canned goods or other non-perishable food to the St. Vincent de Paul red wagons in the Gathering Space or to the Religious Education Program's "Gathering of the Fish" program to support emergency assistance to parishioners as well as to stock local food banks.
- Be generous in your donations to the St. Vincent de Paul Top Hat collections after Mass. This money is used to provide food, clothing, and emergency assistance to those in our parish and in our community.
- Purchase a brick for our "Walk of Gratitude." These engraved bricks form the entrance to the church on both the north and south sides.
- Check out our parish wish list to see if you can help provide for what we need.
- Advertise in the Chancellor or support our advertisers. The Chancellor is ad-supported. Our advertisers enable us to provide a large, high quality bulletin. Check out the Chancellor with ads.
Return to St. Thomas a'Becket home