Home > Commissions > Stewardship > Electronic Outreach Committee
ELECTRONIC OUTREACH COMMITTEE
The purpose of the Electronic Outreach Committee is to brainstorm ways in which we can use email, the website, social media and other technology and electronic resources in the service of the Church.
WHAT WE DO
The Electronic Outreach Committee is tasked with brainstorming, creating and distributing information online and with developing the electronic resources of the parish to meet its current and future needs. We will develop a forward-looking approach to evaluating existing technology and making recommendations for upgrade, expansion and use.
This could include any of the following:
- audio production (podcasting or music)
- video production (videos for our YouTube channel or Facebook site)
- e-newsletters (email newsletter production and design)
- graphic design (designing icons, background screens, materials for our online store)
- creating a long-term strategy for technology in the church
WHEN WE MEET
The Committee meets as needed depending on our ongoing projects and activities. We use email, online bulletin boards, etc. to communicate as well. The group may work in subgroups. We will often work on individual projects at home or in smaller groups.
HOW TO JOIN
Would you like to join the Electronic Outreach Committee? Join us at a Commission meeting or email St. Thomas a'Becket Webmaster Kirste Moline at email@example.com.
Back to Stewardship Commission main page