The following checklist outlines the requirements for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Confirmation for Adults
- In order to receive any Sacrament, parents must be registered parishioners and students must be enrolled in a Faith Formation program.
- Parents must attend the required sacramental meetings.
- You and your child must attend Mass during Confirmation Enrollment Weekend
- Your child must participate in the Confirmation Retreat.
- Confirmation students will complete class service projects.
- All students will research the life of the Saint that inspired their Confirmation names. Our Catholic Links section has several resources on Lives of the Saints.
- You must attend the Confirmation Rehearsal. The Confirmation sponsor (or parent or other designated adult) must attend with the candidate.
- Do you have questions about Confirmation? Contact our Faith Formation Office.
- Were you baptized a Catholic, but never formed in faith or received the sacraments of Eucharist or Confirmation? Would you like to find out more about the Sacrament of Confirmation or the Catholic Faith? Visit Adult Faith Formation to find out more about the Sacraments of Initiation.