The Christmas Craft Show was a great success. Many thanks to all of the volunteers!
Chancellor (Bulletin) | This Week at a'Becket | FAQ
Homilies Online | Site Map | Donate Online | Faith Portal
- 2013 Christmas Mass Schedule has been changed since the newsletter was mailed to parishioners. Please check the correct Christmas Eve mass times.
- Statement on November 26, 2013
Upon reflection during his recent retreat and today, in consultation with Archbishop Vigneron, Fr. Tom Slowinski made the decision to voluntarily resign from the office of Pastor of St. Thomas a'Becket Parish effective immediately. He has made this decision for the benefit of his own priesthood and because he feels that it is in the best interest of the people of the parish.
Fr. Richard Perfetto has been assigned as the Temporary Administrator of St. Thomas a'Becket Parish. A new pastor will be appointed in 2014 as a part of the normal process.
- Breakfast with Santa is Saturday, December 14, from 9:00 - 11:00 AM. Sign up in the gathering area if your family will attend. Pictures with Santa, games, and crafts are free of charge. Breakfast is just $5 per adult, and $3 for kids under the age of 10. If your child would like to write to Santa, please drop letters in Santa's mailbox by December 14. Santa will reply before Christmas.
- Gifts for the Advent Tree recipients are due on Sunday, December 15. Please attach the heart to your gift.
- The Catholic Bookstore will be in the conference room after all Masses on Dec. 21/22, for all of your last minute Christmas needs.
- Join the Youth Group on Christmas Eve at 3:30 PM (before the 4 PM Mass) for their reenactment of the Story of The Nativity! Mass will begin immediately after, so plan to arrive early.
- Treasures Uncovered: A Bible Study on the Parables of Jesus, starting for 4 weeks on Jan. 2, 2014, at 10:00 AM. Please contact Laura Broyles for more details.
- There will be a Blood Drive on Sunday, Jan. 5, 8:30 AM - 2:15 PM. Sign up today.
- The Mystery of the Holy Spirit Explored, starting for 4 weeks on Jan. 8, at 7:00 PM.
- There will be a Living in Christ Retreat on Sat., Jan. 18.
- There will be a Coat Drive and Bake Sale on January 18/19 and 25/26. Please save your clean, gently used coats. Coat collection begins January 18.