November is a month we set aside to remember those who have died.
In this video, we remember parishioners who have gone before us to the table of the Lord.
Eternal rest, grant unto all of them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.
Chancellor (Bulletin) | This Week at a'Becket | FAQ
Homilies Online | Site Map | Donate Online | Faith Portal
- St. Pat's parish needs help delivering Thanksgiving boxes to neighborhood families. We will meet Sat., Nov. 22, at 9:00 AM. Usually, we are finished in less than two hours. Please call (248-808-1464) or email Karen at St. Pat’s to volunteer.
- On Mon., Nov. 24, at 7:00 PM, we will have a Mass of Remembrance for all those who had been a part of our lives and now share eternal peace with God; particularly those who have died since last November. If you had a close relative who died this past year who was not a part of the parish, call the Parish Office to leave his/her name.
- On Saturday, November 29, from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM, the Youth Group will provide free child care while you do holiday shopping, run errands or take a moment to pray. Please contact the Parish Office no later than Nov. 23 to register your children (aged 10 and under) for this event.
- The Archdiocesan Chorus of Detroit will present A Concert of Sacred Music on Monday, Dec. 1, at 7:30 PM. Admission is free and open to the public.
- The Christmas Craft Show is Saturday, Dec. 6, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Purchase a hand made gift or holiday decor.
- St. Thomas a'Becket is hosting another DSO concert on Tuesday, Dec. 9, at 7:00 PM. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students or children. Buy tickets online or learn more.
- The Christmas Pageant will be Friday, Dec. 19, at 7:00 PM. Over 150 parishioners will be involved in this year's production, "I Believe in Christmas."